Get an overview of this hotelArt Nouveau luxury hotel with ideal central Prague location
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +Platinum members receive free room upgrades and +Platinum and +gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
By Wenceslas Square
The luxury Art Nouveau Palace Hotel is conveniently located in the historical city centre of Prague, just a few steps from Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square, shopping areas, and the State Opera.
A hotel since 1909, this landmark building retains many of its original fittings, most notably in the Gourmet Club restaurant with its stained-glass dome and custom glassware.
With views of the courtyard and surrounding historic buildings, the Hotel Palace Praha's 127 rooms have free high-speed Internet access, robes and slippers, and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Art Nouveau Palace Hotel
The luxury Art Nouveau Palace Hotel is conveniently located in the historical city centre, just a few steps from Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square, shopping areas and the State Opera.
Each of the deluxe and executive rooms is elegantly furnished and equipped with complimentary coffee/tea facilities, a safe and Italian marble bathrooms. Free WiFi is available in the guestrooms and in the lobby.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Number of floors - 8
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1909
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Gourmet Club restaurant and lounge - Beneath an Art Nouveau stained-glass dome, guests enjoy Czech and international dinners to the tinkling of a period fountain in the middle of the room. Tables are decorated with French-style silver and antique-look glassware made specially for the hotel - walls are hung with antique lithographs. A back room, screened by plants and a decorative fireplace, provides more privacy. The attached mirror-lined lounge is filled with armchairs.
The Cafe Palace - The Cafe Palace is an elegant and comfortable place to relax in the middle of Prague’s bustling city center – perfect for indulging in a good book, talking with friends while enjoying a cup of freshly roasted coffee, or for toasting a special occasion. Serves cake and fine wine.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CZK 1750 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CZK 750 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee: CZK 21.00 per person, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: CZK 312 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 900 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: CZK 750 per night
- Valet parking fee: CZK 750 per night
- Pet fee: CZK 750 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 1750 per night
- Art Nouveau Hotel
- Art Nouveau Palace
- Art Nouveau Palace Hotel
- Art Nouveau Palace Hotel Prague
- Art Nouveau Palace Prague
- Art Palace Hotel
- Hotel Art Nouveau
- Hotel Art Nouveau Palace
- Nouveau Palace
- Palace Praha Hotel
- Palace Praha Prague
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.