Search Hotels in Vinohrady, Prague
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Vinohrady, Prague
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 May 2019
Vinohrady is an historic neighbourhood known for its array of dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Riegrovy Sady and Peace Square. With hotels to suit everyone's tastes, Vinohrady serves as a good starting point for exploring the greater Prague area.
Staying in Vinohrady
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Manesova No.5 Apartments: 4-star apartment, featuring free WiFi, steps from Prague State Opera. Our guests enjoy the apartment's comfortable beds and helpful staff.
- Elizabeth Suites: 4-star apartment with free WiFi, parking and concierge services, 8-minute walk from Czech National Museum. Expedia travellers like this apartment's comfortable rooms and local sightseeing.
- Mamaison Residence Belgicka: 3.5-star apartment with a fitness centre, a sauna and free WiFi, 14-minute walk from Czech National Museum. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Vinohrady might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Prague neighbourhood for your stay. Prague 2 is a neighbourhood known for its major shopping area, interesting historical sites and top museums. This neighbourhood has 235 hotels and other accommodation options for you to choose from, including these favourites:
- Vinohradský dům: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi and spa services, 7-minute walk from Czech National Museum. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Hotel 16: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 12-minute walk from Lucerna Arcade. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Sightseeing Around This Prague Neighbourhood
Czech National Museum, Hunt-Kastner Artworks and Langhans Gallery feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Vinohrady. Riegrovy Sady and Peace Square are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
While you're here, you’ll likely want to explore the area, and nearby neighbourhood Prague 2 has top sights including Prague Dancing House and Vysehrad Castle. Other places worth visiting include Peace Square, Charles Square and Botanical Garden of the Natural Sciences Faculty of Charles University.
Getting Around Vinohrady and the Greater Prague Area
Looking for a quick way to explore more of the city? Catch a ride on metro transit at Namesti Miru Station and Jiriho z Podebrad Station.