Search Hotels in Karlin, Prague
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Karlin is an historic neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and fantastic nightlife. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Karlin Music Theater and Prague City Museum. Book your hotel now and use Karlin as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Prague.
Staying in Karlin
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Karlin, and our guests note these as some of their favourite places to stay:
- Jurys Inn Prague: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 12-minute walk from Republic Square. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Hotel Alwyn: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and a fitness centre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Hotel Royal Prague: 4-star hotel featuring a health club, a bar/lounge and a sauna. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and central location.
Karlin may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Prague neighbourhood for a place to stay. Zizkov is a neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and fantastic nightlife. This neighbourhood has 104 hotels and other accommodation options for you to choose from, including these favourites:
- Central Station Studios: 3-star apartment with free WiFi and parking, 12-minute walk from Hybernia Theatre. Our guests enjoy the apartment's clean rooms.
- Vlkova Palace: 3-star aparthotel featuring free WiFi and a computer station. Expedia travellers like this aparthotel's helpful staff and overall value.
- Hostel One Prague: 2-star hostel featuring a nightclub, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hostel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at National Memorial at Vitkov, Army Museum Zizkov or Prague City Museum during your stay in Karlin. A visit to Karlin Music Theater is also worth the trip when you're in the neighbourhood.
Zizkov is a nearby neighbourhood with attractions like Vitkov Hill, National Memorial at Vitkov and Jan Zizka Statue. Palac Akropolis, Zizkov Television Tower and Hunt-Kastner Artworks are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Prague.
Getting Around Karlin and the Greater Prague Area
If you want to see more of the city, Krizikova Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Invalidovna Station and Florenc Station.