Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Prague apartment in Nove Mesto, walk to Czech National Museum
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Nove Mesto, this apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Czech National Museum and Prague State Opera. Wenceslas Square and Lucerna Arcade are also within 15 minutes.
This apartment features a coffee shop/café, self parking and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff and a front desk safe are on-site.
Each apartment provides an LCD TV with satellite channels, plus a kitchenette with a fridge, a stovetop and a microwave. Guests can appreciate conveniences, such as a sofa bed and a coffee/tea maker, and other amenities include free WiFi and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Royal Court Apartments
The apartment offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service. This business-friendly apartment also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Royal Court Apartments has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 6
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Electric kettle
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CZK 270 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CZK 300 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night.
- Resort fee: CZK 22.70 per person, per night
- Fee for English breakfast: CZK210 for adults and CZK210 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK650 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: CZK400.00 per night
- Pet fee: CZK300 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK270 per night
- Royal Court Apartments Apartment Prague
- Royal Court Apartments Apartment
- Royal Court Apartments Prague
- Royal Court Apartments
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child aged 2 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.