Visitors to Watertown are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rivers. Around the area, top sights include Harvard Square, Semitic Museum and Fenway Park.
- You'll find 1256 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Watertown
Harvard Square, Semitic Museum and Fenway Park are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Boston Museum of Fine Arts and Boston Symphony Hall.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Watertown. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Watertown - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Watertown/Cambridge/Boston Area - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Hynes Convention Center, located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre, and Prudential Tower, which is 5 mi/8.1 km away.
Dressing for Watertown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -8°C at night
- About 1241 millimetres of rain falls on Watertown each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -8°C