Search Hotels in Brookline, MA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 14 Jan 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 27 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 24 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Brookline
4.5/5Wonderful!(27 area reviews)
Art galleries, museums and historical sites highlight some notable features of Fenway–Kenmore. Make a stop by Fenway Park or Boston Museum of Fine Arts while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Museum of Fine Arts Station or Fenway Station to get around town.
Get to know Brighton and its many features like its live music and art galleries. You might want to explore sights like Brighton Music Hall and Alumni Stadium, and you can jump on the metro at Chiswick Rd. Station or South St. Station to get around the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(3 area reviews)
Check out the breweries while you're in Jamaica Plain. Hop on the metro at Green Street Station and Stony Brook Station to see top sights like Samuel Adams Brewery and Arnold Arboretum.
If you're spending time in Commonwealth, check out sights like Brighton Music Hall or Alumni Stadium and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Chestnut Hill Av. Station or Cleveland Circle Station.
Medical Center Area
While you're in Medical Center Area, take in top sights like Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum or Warren Anatomical Museum, and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Longwood Medical Area Station or Brigham Circle Station.
Visitors to Brookline are sure to enjoy the sporting events and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its opera houses. Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Fenway Park and Boston Symphony Hall are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1374 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brookline
The city's cultural venues include Coolidge Corner Theatre and Larz Anderson Auto Museum. Notable city landmarks like Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site and John Fitzgerald Kennedy National Historic Site might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Paradise Rock Club and Agganis Arena.
In Boston, you'll find 60 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Samuel Sewall Inn - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Coolidge Corner South Side can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and comfortable beds.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston Brookline-Longwood Medical - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Bertram Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and spa services, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to see in the area include Boston Museum of Fine Arts, located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city centre, and Fenway Park, which is 2 mi (3.1 km) away.
Getting around Brookline
Nearby metro stations include Brookline Hills Station, Fairbanks St. Station and Brandon Hall Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Brookline
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Brookline is 1111.60 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Brookline?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Brookline, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Brookline?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Brookline?
What's the best hotel for couples in Brookline?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Brookline?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Brookline?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Brookline?
Brookline Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Brookline by Star Rating
- Hotels near Brookline Airports
- Areas of Brookline
- Accommodation near Brookline Attractions
- More accommodation types in Brookline
- Choose Your Brookline Hotel Style
- Search Brookline Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Brookline
- Hotels Near Brookline, Boston
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends