Visitors to Brookline are sure to enjoy the sporting events and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its opera houses. Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Fenway Park and Boston Symphony Hall are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1374 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brookline
The city's cultural venues include Coolidge Corner Theatre and Larz Anderson Auto Museum. Notable city landmarks like Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site and John Fitzgerald Kennedy National Historic Site might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Paradise Rock Club and Agganis Arena.
In Boston, you'll find 60 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Samuel Sewall Inn - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Coolidge Corner South Side can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and comfortable beds.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston Brookline-Longwood Medical - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Bertram Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and spa services, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to see in the area include Boston Museum of Fine Arts, located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city centre, and Fenway Park, which is 2 mi (3.1 km) away.
Getting around Brookline
Nearby metro stations include Brookline Hills Station, Fairbanks St. Station and Brandon Hall Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Brookline
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Brookline is 1111.60 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C