Get an overview of this hotel4-star Boston hotel in Downtown Boston, walk to Boston Common
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Boston, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Boston Opera House, Boston Common and Boston Public Garden. Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Orpheum Theater are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a health club and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business centre and valet parking.
All 502 properties provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers. Guests will also find iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Boston
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a health club, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Hyatt Regency Boston is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 502
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 22
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Hyatt Regency Boston has a restaurant on-site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD30 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD40.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD25.0 per stay
- Hyatt Regency Boston Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Boston
- Hyatt Hotel Boston
- Hyatt Boston
- Boston Hyatt Harborside
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) guests.