Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Boston hotel in Boston Financial District, walk to Faneuil Hall Marketplace
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Boston Financial District, this historic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of New England Aquarium, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and Boston City Hall. Boston Tea Party Ship and Orpheum Theater are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business centre and valet parking.
All 403 rooms feature comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include fridges and coffee makers. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) and room service (during limited hours) are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hr business centre is on-site at this 4-star property.
Event facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square metres) include conference rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, a library and multilingual staff. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Built in 1928
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 403
- Number of floors - 15
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
89 Broad – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per pet, per stay.
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD51.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD75.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD30.0 per stay
- Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall Hotel
- Hilton Downtown/Faneuil Hall Hotel
- Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
- Hilton Downtown/Faneuil Hall
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District
We should mention
Children aged 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.