Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 30 Dec 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Natick, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its live music. Around the area, top sights include Walden Pond, Harvard Square and Fenway Park.
- You'll find 1215 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Natick
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Natick Historical Society and Museum and Museum of World War II. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Natick Collection is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cochituate State Park and Henry Wilson Shoe Shop.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Natick. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Crowne Plaza Boston-Natick - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and overall value.
- Budget Inn Natick - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this motel. This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free parking and a computer station.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Walden Pond, located 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre, and Harvard Square, which is 13.3 mi/21.5 km away.
Getting around Natick
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Natick Station or West Natick Station. Natick may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Natick
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- About 1195 millimetres of rain falls on Natick each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°C