Families will find kid-friendly activities in Milford, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, live music and theatres. Around the area, top sights include Gillette Stadium, Wrentham Village Premium Outlets and Hall at Patriot Place.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Milford
- The closest major airport is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Milford
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Gillette Stadium, Wrentham Village Premium Outlets and Hall at Patriot Place. Additionally, in the area you'll find Plainridge Park Casino and DCU Center.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 8 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Milford. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Boston - Milford - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Best Western Milford Inn - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Milford - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Milford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -5°C at night
- About 41 millimetres of rain falls on Milford each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C