Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Shrewsbury, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and live music. Top sights around the area include DCU Center and Wachusett Mountain Ski Area.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Worcester
- The closest major airport is in Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional), 8 mi (12.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 25.2 mi (40.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shrewsbury
A favourite place to visit in the city is Busta Rhymes Island. In the area, you'll also find DCU Center and Wachusett Mountain Ski Area.
Below is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Shrewsbury Worcester - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Shrewsbury
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- Shrewsbury gets about 1220 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -7°C