Families will find kid-friendly activities in Westborough, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Walden Pond and DCU Center.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Worcester
- The closest major airport is in Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Westborough
A favourite place to visit in the city is Westborough Country Club. Additionally, in the area you'll find Walden Pond and DCU Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Westborough. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Boston Westborough - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Westborough Inn - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Westborough - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Getting around Westborough
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Westborough Station. Westborough may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Westborough
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- Westborough gets about 1220 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -7°C