Visitors can enjoy all that Weston has to offer including the basketball games, university setting and rivers. Around the area, top sights include Walden Pond, Harvard Square and Semitic Museum.
- You'll find 1215 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Weston
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Regis College is worth a campus tour. Additionally, in the area you'll find Walden Pond and Harvard Square.
As you plan your holiday to Weston, the best accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 253 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Boston Park Plaza is located 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the heart of Weston. This 4-star hotel in Boston features 2 restaurants, a fitness centre and 3 bars. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- CitizenM Boston North Station is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from central Weston. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Boston can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Boston Omni Parker House Hotel is 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from the centre of Weston. This 4-star hotel in Boston features a restaurant, a fitness centre and 2 bars. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Semitic Museum, located 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city centre, and Fenway Park, which is 10.4 mi/16.8 km away.
Getting around Weston
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Weston Kendal Green Station, Weston Hastings Station or Weston Silver Hill Station. Weston might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Weston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -8°C at night
- About 1241 millimetres of rain falls on Weston each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -8°C