Families will find kid-friendly activities in Auburn, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its live music, shopping and university setting. Top sights around the area include DCU Center and Old Sturbridge Village.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Worcester
- The closest major airport is in Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 26 mi (41.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Auburn
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Auburn Mall is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Goddard Rocket Launching Site to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Auburn. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Auburn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Hampton Inn Auburn - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Popular places to visit in the area include DCU Center, 5.2 mi/8.3 km from the heart of the city, and Old Sturbridge Village, which is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) away.
Dressing for Auburn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- About 1220 millimetres of rain falls on Auburn each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -7°C