Guests will want to experience the shopping, restaurants and hiking in Ashland. This city also attracts visitors with its fishing, sporting events and temples.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ashland
- Top activities include fishing and boating, whereas Vietnam Mountain Biking Trail and Hassanamesit Woods are top sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Fun and Games Family Entertainment Center and Southwick's Zoo
- The hiking trails and parks highlight the natural beauty, and Walden Pond, Waushakum Beach, and Learned Beach are several places worth visiting
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Shoppers World, Natick Collection, and 1776 Plaza Shopping Center
Getting around Ashland
Ashland has many options for getting around. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Ashland Station.
Dressing for Ashland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -8°C at night
- About 1245 millimetres of rain falls on Ashland each year