Search Hotels in Dunstable
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Dunstable, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its zoo, bars and cafes. Around the area, top sights include Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, ZSL Whipsnade Zoo and Woburn Safari Park.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Dunstable
- The closest major airport is in London (LTN-Luton), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dunstable
A favourite place to visit in the city is ZSL Whipsnade Zoo. Additionally, in the area you'll find Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and Woburn Safari Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Dunstable. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- B&B Harlington Manor - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Highwayman Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Bletchley Park, located 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Knebworth House, which is 13.1 mi/21.1 km away.
Getting around Dunstable
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Harlington Station. Dunstable might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Dunstable
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 0°C at night
- About 638.70 millimetres of rain falls on Dunstable each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Dunstable?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dunstable, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Dunstable?
Dunstable Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Dunstable by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dunstable Airports
- Areas of Dunstable
- Accommodation near Dunstable Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dunstable
- Choose Your Dunstable Hotel Style
- Search Dunstable Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dunstable
- Hotels Near Dunstable, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends