Search Hotels in Leighton Buzzard
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 31 Dec 2019
Visiting Leighton Buzzard
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Leighton Buzzard, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and zoo. Around the area, top sights include Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Silverstone Circuit and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodation options in Leighton Buzzard
- The closest major airport is in London (LTN-Luton), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Oxford (OXF), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Leighton Buzzard
A favourite place to visit in the city is Ascott House. In the area, you'll also find Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and Silverstone Circuit.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 17 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Leighton Buzzard. Here's a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Redwings Lodge Dunstable - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Bicester Village, 20.6 mi/33.2 km from the city centre, and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, which is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) away.
Getting around Leighton Buzzard
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Leighton Buzzard Station or Leighton Buzzard Cheddington Station. Leighton Buzzard might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Leighton Buzzard
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 0°C at night
- About 638.70 millimetres of rain falls on Leighton Buzzard each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Leighton Buzzard?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Leighton Buzzard, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Leighton Buzzard?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Leighton Buzzard?
Leighton Buzzard Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Leighton Buzzard by Star Rating
- Hotels near Leighton Buzzard Airports
- Accommodation near Leighton Buzzard Attractions
- More accommodation types in Leighton Buzzard
- Choose Your Leighton Buzzard Hotel Style
- Search Leighton Buzzard Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Leighton Buzzard
- Hotels Near Leighton Buzzard, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends