- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Kents Hill Park
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Twin Room
About this area
Located in Milton Keynes, Kents Hill Park is near a train station. Xscape and Milton Keynes Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Bletchley Park and Woburn Abbey. Gullivers Land and Woburn Safari Park are not to be missed.Visit our Milton Keynes travel guide
- Gullivers Land - 4 min drive
- Inspired Gourmet Cookery School - 4 min drive
- Willen Lake - 4 min drive
- The Stables Theatre - 4 min drive
- Xscape - 4 min drive
- Bow Brickhill Station - 3 min drive
- London (LTN-Luton) - 26 min drive
- Carvery — 1 min walk
- Cafe Bar — 1 min walk
- The Pavilion - 9 min walk
- East Campus Café - 9 min walk
- Berrill Café - 10 min walk
About this property
Kents Hill Park
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Clean room with comfortable bed however the TV remote was missing. I went to reception twice and they said they would get the duty manager to put one in the room as I was going out. Got back and still no remote. Seems petty to moan about this however I need to unwind at night and generally when I'm in a hotel I watch TV. A little disappointed