Visiting Campi Bisenzio
Guests will want to experience the theme park, restaurants and shopping in Campi Bisenzio. Visitors who travel to this cultural, welcoming city can discover its monuments, bars and parks.
- There are 7 Campi Bisenzio hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Campi Bisenzio
- Popular cultural attractions include Rocca Strozzi, Multiplex Novoli, and Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum
- Popular attractions include Hidron and Boboli Gardens
- Its monuments and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Church of San Giovanni Battista, Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower, and Ponte Vecchio
- The parks and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and Focognano Oasis, Piazzale Michelangelo, and Parco del Neto are several places worth visiting
- Be sure to take a shopping trip to Conte of Florence Factory Outlet and I Gigli Shopping Center
Getting around Campi Bisenzio
Campi Bisenzio has many options for getting around. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Campi Bisenzio S. Donnino Badia Station.
Staying in Campi Bisenzio
With 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Campi Bisenzio, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 6 hotels ranging from GBP 38 to GBP 93 per night.
For trips with large groups, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated ibis Firenze Prato Est.
Seeking a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may appreciate these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Hotel 500 Firenze
- Starhotels Vespucci
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel 500 Firenze with a 4.8 out of 5 user rating, whereas Starhotels Vespucci and ibis Firenze Prato Est are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Campi Bisenzio
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 31°C, whereas the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- About 796 millimetres of rain falls on Campi Bisenzio each year