Search Hotels in Bram
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Apr 2019
Reviewed on 29 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
Visitors to Bram are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Bram, there are 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bram
A favourite place to visit in the city is Bram Archaeological Museum. In the area, you'll also find Carcassonne Golf and Aude Gate.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bram. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Château de La Prade is located in central Bram. With a stay at this guesthouse in Bram, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast.
- Maison Saint Jules is located in the heart of Bram. Located in Bram, this villa features a kitchen, free WiFi and a soaking tub.
- Hotel Le Clos Saint Loup is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city's heart. This hotel in Bram features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Getting around Bram
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bram Station. Bram might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bram
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Bram is 20 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C