Guests are sure to enjoy the boating and restaurants in Castelnaudary. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 4 Castelnaudary hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the city centre
Getting around Castelnaudary
There are many transport options in Castelnaudary. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Castelnaudary Station.
Staying in Castelnaudary
You may appreciate one of these traveller-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Clos Fleuri
- Hôtel du Canal
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Clos Fleuri with a 4.3 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hôtel du Canal has a 3.5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Castelnaudary
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, while the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 4°C
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Castelnaudary each year