Guests are sure to enjoy the monuments in Saint-Felix-Lauragais.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the city centre
Staying in Saint-Felix-Lauragais
You might like Auberge du Poids Public for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Auberge du Poids Public, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Saint-Felix-Lauragais
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Saint-Felix-Lauragais gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year