Visiting Baltic Triangle
Baltic Triangle is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its fantastic nightlife and major shopping area. Book a hotel in Baltic Triangle and start exploring everything in and around Liverpool.
Staying in Baltic Triangle
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Center: 3-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness centre, 10-minute walk from Liverpool ONE. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- YHA Liverpool - Hostel: 4-star hostel with a bar/lounge, free self-parking and a coffee shop, 11-minute walk from Liverpool ONE. Expedia travellers like this hostel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock – Liverpool One: 3-star hotel with a restaurant, a nightclub and a bar/lounge, steps from Beatles Story. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Baltic Triangle might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodation options to consider in Liverpool. The Chinatown neighbourhood is worth exploring. This neighbourhood is home to 26 hotels and other accommodation options including these top choices:
- The Nadler Liverpool: 3.5-star hotel with free WiFi, parking and laundry facilities, 6-minute walk from Liverpool ONE. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
- Posh Pads at The Casartelli: 5-star apartment with 2 restaurants, in-room kitchens and parking, steps from Liverpool ONE. Expedia travellers like this apartment's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- EPIC Apart Hotel - Seel Street: 4-star apartment with free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk and concierge services, 7-minute walk from Liverpool ONE. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its spacious rooms and central location.
Sightseeing Around Liverpool
There's plenty to see and do while you're in Baltic Triangle. Experience Liverpool with a visit to other sights like Liverpool ONE or Vue Cinema.
Chinatown is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like FACT, Concert Square and Static Gallery while you're here. While you're in Liverpool, you may also want to think about a visit to Neptune Theatre.