Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star boutique hotel, walk to Liverpool ONE
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Liverpool, this boutique hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Royal Liver Building and Liverpool ONE. Merseyside Maritime Museum and World Museum Liverpool are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has 2 bars/lounges and a 24-hour fitness centre. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business centre, 24-hour room service and dry cleaning.
All 151 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as free minibar items and bathrobes, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LCD TVs with DVD players. Other amenities available to guests include iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Indigo Liverpool City Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. This 4-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This boutique hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, multilingual staff and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Hotel Indigo Liverpool City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Built in 2011
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 151
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Marco Pierre White – This steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
The Cotton Lounge – This cocktail bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP13.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 7.50 24 hours
- Late check-out fee: GBP40.00
- Hotel Indigo Liverpool City Centre
- Indigo Liverpool City Centre
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.