Overview of Jurys Inn Liverpool
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Triple Room
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Double Room
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Twin Room
About this area
Located in Liverpool's Liverpool City Centre neighbourhood, Jurys Inn Liverpool is in the city centre and near the airport. Beatles Story and Merseyside Maritime Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Liverpool ONE. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at ACC Liverpool or M&S Bank Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Liverpool travel guide
- ACC Liverpool - 2 min walk
- Beatles Story - 3 min walk
- M&S Bank Arena - 4 min walk
- Albert Dock - 4 min walk
- Tate Liverpool - 6 min walk
- James Street Station - 11 min walk
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 31 min drive
- Pizza Express - 2 min walk
- Revolution - 4 min walk
- Costa - 4 min walk
- Teddy's - 4 min walk
- Circo - 4 min walk
About this property
Jurys Inn Liverpool
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.