Overview of Britannia Adelphi Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Single Room
Standard Twin Room
Standard Room (Run of the House)
About this area
In the city centre, Britannia Adelphi Hotel is in Liverpool's Liverpool City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Liverpool Empire Theatre and Beatles Story are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Cavern Club and Concert Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at M&S Bank Arena or Anfield Road Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Concert Square - 5 min walk
- Liverpool Empire Theatre - 6 min walk
- St. George's Hall - 6 min walk
- World Museum Liverpool - 8 min walk
- Cavern Club - 9 min walk
- Liverpool Central Station - 2 min walk
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 38 min drive
- The Vines - 1 min walk
- Best Kebab - FIsh and Chips - 1 min walk
- Chicken Bazooka - 1 min walk
- Riley's Sports Bar - 1 min walk
- Wave Bar - 1 min walk
About this property
Britannia Adelphi Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, and GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP25 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
It is always nice to stay in this Liverpool landmark. To take a look at what was once one of the grandest hotels in Liverpool, the place where all the stars liked to party. It naturally looks a little bit dating by todays standards, but you could not change it without doing irreperable damage to the history of this establishment. It is always clean, the staff are always on top form, and it is always a perfect window into the grandeur of a bygone era.