Get an overview of this hotel3-star Liverpool hotel in Liverpool City Centre, walk to Liverpool ONE
Located in Liverpool City Centre, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Concert Square, Liverpool ONE and St. George's Hall. World Museum Liverpool and Walker Art Gallery are also within 10 minutes. Liverpool Central Station and Liverpool Lime Street Station are within a 5-minute walk.
2 restaurants, a bar/lounge and self parking are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include meeting rooms, concierge services and dry cleaning.
All 402 rooms provide wireless Internet access (surcharge), room service (during limited hours) and TVs. Guests will also find coffee/tea makers, hairdryers and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Britannia Adelphi Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby and on-site laundry facilities. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 15
- Total number of rooms - 402
- Number of floors - 6
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 7 AM and 9:30 AM and at the weekend between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Britannia Adelphi Hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your day with a full breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10:30 AM. You can order up room service during limited hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay).
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cots (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, and GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP25 per stay)
- Britannia Adelphi Hotel City Centre Liverpool
- Britannia Adelphi Hotel City Centre
- Britannia Adelphi City Centre Liverpool
- Britannia Adelphi City Centre
- Adelphi Hotel Liverpool
- Adelphi Hotel
- Adelphi Liverpool
- Britannia Adelphi Hotel Liverpool
- Britannia Adelphi Liverpool
- Britannia Adelphi