Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Annan has to offer including the local tours, football games and parks. A top sight in the area is The Sands Centre.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Annan
- The closest major airport is in Carlisle (CAX), 19 mi (30.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Annan
A favourite place to visit in the city is Annandale Distillery. Additionally, you'll find The Sands Centre in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Annan. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rowanbank House - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and central location.
- The Old Rectory - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free breakfast and an in-room coffee machine.
- Corner House Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting around Annan
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Annan Station. Annan might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Annan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Annan gets about 618.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 18°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 0°C