Guests are sure to enjoy the bars, golfing and restaurants in Lochmaben. Welcoming and cultural, this city also attracts visitors with its monuments.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 51.6 mi (83.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Lochmaben
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Lochmaben Golf Club, Lockerbie Golf Club, and Dumfries and County Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Lochmaben Castle, Dryfesdale Lodge Visitor Centre, and Devorgilla Bridge
Staying in Lochmaben
You might like The Crown Hotel for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Crown Hotel with a 3.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Lochmaben
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 24 millimetres of rain falls on Lochmaben each year