Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Jul 2020
Pocket Guide: Ecclefechan
Guests will appreciate the restaurants, running and bars in Ecclefechan. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its sporting events.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 61.2 mi (98.5 km) from the city centre
Staying in Ecclefechan
You may enjoy a stay at Kirkconnel Hall Hotel for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Kirkconnel Hall Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ecclefechan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Ecclefechan gets about 18 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ecclefechan?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ecclefechan, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Ecclefechan?
Ecclefechan Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ecclefechan by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ecclefechan Airports
- Accommodation near Ecclefechan Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ecclefechan
- Choose Your Ecclefechan Hotel Style
- Most Popular Hotels in Ecclefechan
- Hotels Near Ecclefechan, Lockerbie
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends