Visitors to Moffat are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, parks and coffee shops.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Moffat
- The closest major airport is in Carlisle (CAX), 36.9 mi (59.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 47.3 mi (76.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Moffat
The picturesque setting of Moffat Community Nature Reserve and Grey Mare's Tail Waterfall exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Devil's Beef Tub and Annandale Way Trailhead.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 24 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Moffat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- No 29 Well Street B & B - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Balmoral - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a restaurant and a bar.
- Limetree House Guest House - Amenities in this 4-star guesthouse include free WiFi and a coffee maker. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Moffat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 24 millimetres of rain falls on Moffat each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 17°C, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 1°C