Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Wells-next-the-Sea, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the parks, theatres and beaches. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its monuments.
- There are 2 Wells-next-the-Sea hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 26 mi (41.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Wells-next-the-Sea
- Well-known for its theatres and cultural attractions, such as The Granary Theatre and Sheringham Little Theatre
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Holkham Hall, St Mary's Priory, and The Shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham
- The parks and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Holkham Bay, Wells-next-the-Sea Beach, and Brancaster Bay are several places worth visiting
Getting around Wells-next-the-Sea
There are plenty of options for getting around Wells-next-the-Sea. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in Wells-next-the-Sea
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might love YHA Wells-next-the-Sea - Hostel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is YHA Wells-next-the-Sea - Hostel with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Wells-next-the-Sea
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Wells-next-the-Sea each year