Visitors to Fakenham are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and parks. Around the area, top sights include Holkham Hall, Wells-next-the-Sea Beach and Sandringham House.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Fakenham
- The closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Fakenham
A couple of favourite places to visit are Holkham National Nature Reserve and St Mary's Priory. In the area, you'll also find Holkham Hall and Wells-next-the-Sea Beach.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 15 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Fakenham. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Melody House B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- The Blue Boar Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Wensum Lodge Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Sandringham House, located 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city centre, and Sheringham Beach, which is 16.1 mi/25.8 km away.
Dressing for Fakenham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 584.30 millimetres of rain falls on Fakenham each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C