Guests will appreciate the bars, fishing and restaurants in Dereham. Visitors who travel to this cosy, welcoming and countryside city can discover its bird watching, ruins and theme park.
- There are 4 Dereham hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Dereham
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse, Dereham History & Bishop Bonner's Cottage Museum, Dereham, England, United Kingdom, and Nelson Museum
- Its ruins and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Whitwell and Reepham Station, Row Houses, and Blickling Hall
- The countryside, lakes and birds provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Wayland Wood, Earlham Park, and Anderson's Meadow
Staying in Dereham
Looking for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may enjoy Bartles Lodge.
Bartles Lodge, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Dereham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dereham is 22 millimetres