Visitors will appreciate the restaurants, bars, and beaches in Walsingham. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city can discover its spas, sporting events, and gardens.
- Though not directly in Walsingham, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 23.5 mi (37.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Walsingham
- Popular family attractions include Courtyard Farm, Snettisham Park, and Norfolk Lavender
- The seaside, beach, and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Wells-next-the-Sea Beach, RSPB Titchwell Marsh, and Sheringham Park
Staying in Walsingham
You might like The Old Bakehouse B&B, averaging GBP 133.83 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay.
Dressing for Walsingham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 22°C with nighttime averages of 8°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Walsingham each year