Vernon's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers and visitors will enjoy the restaurants and coffeehouses. Welcoming and relaxing, this riverfront city also attracts visitors with its bars and gardens.
- Though not directly in Vernon, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
Getting around Vernon
There are many transportation options in Vernon. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Vernon Station.
Staying in Vernon
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Hôtel Normandy, averaging GBP 108.69 per night. Hôtel Normandy, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Vernon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the nighttime average
- Vernon gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year