Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Bazincourt-sur-Epte, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the horseback riding, restaurants and monuments. This countryside city also attracts visitors with its tucked away and relaxing ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Paris (BVA-Beauvais), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bazincourt-sur-Epte
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Church of Bazincourt-sur-Epte, Saint Gervais and Saint Protais Cathedral, and Abbaye Saint Germer de Fly
- Also well-known for its countryside and horseback riding
Staying in Bazincourt-sur-Epte
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy Château de la Rapée.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Château de la Rapée with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Bazincourt-sur-Epte
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Bazincourt-sur-Epte each year