Visiting Les Andelys
History buffs will enjoy a visit to Les Andelys, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the castle and churches. Cosy and welcoming, this riverfront city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, tours and gardens.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
Sightseeing around Les Andelys
- Notable for its castle, churches, historic sites and landmarks such as Collegiate Notre-Dame des Andelys, Chateau Gaillard, and Collegiale Notre-Dame de Vernon
- The rivers and gardens exemplify the area's natural beauty, and some places to consider are Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny and Chateau de Vascoeuil
Staying in Les Andelys
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might love La Chaîne d'Or.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is La Chaîne d'Or with a 3.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Les Andelys
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Les Andelys is 32 millimetres