Search Hotels in Val-de-Reuil
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2019
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Val-de-Reuil, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cafes and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and shopping. A top sight in the area is Rouen Cathedral.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Val-de-Reuil
- The closest major airport is in Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Val-de-Reuil
A favourite place to visit in the city is Biotropica Zoological Conservatory. Additionally, you'll find Rouen Cathedral in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Val-de-Reuil. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Hotel Val De Reuil-Rouen Est - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Valotel Val-de-Reuil - Our customers like the clean rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Getting around Val-de-Reuil
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Val-de-Reuil Station. Val-de-Reuil might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Val-de-Reuil
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Val-de-Reuil is 32 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Val-de-Reuil?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Val-de-Reuil, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Val-de-Reuil?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Val-de-Reuil?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Val-de-Reuil?
Val-de-Reuil Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Val-de-Reuil by Star Rating
- Hotels near Val-de-Reuil Airports
- Accommodation near Val-de-Reuil Attractions
- More accommodation types in Val-de-Reuil
- Choose Your Val-de-Reuil Hotel Style
- Search Val-de-Reuil Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Val-de-Reuil
- Hotels Near Val-de-Reuil, Normandy
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends