Search Surville Hotels, Normandy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 15 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2020
Pocket Guide: Surville
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Surville has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
Staying in Surville
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy Manoir de Surville.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Manoir de Surville with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Surville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Surville gets about 32 millimetres of rain per year