Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Evreux, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, golf courses and theatres.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodation options in Evreux
- The closest major airport is in Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Evreux
A favourite place to visit in the city is Evreux Cathedral. In the area, you'll also find Chateau de Bizy and Birch Forest.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Evreux. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Palais Des Congres - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hôtel La Pause - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- Comfort Hotel Evreux - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting around Evreux
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Evreux-Normandie Station. Evreux may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Evreux
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 970.10 millimetres of rain falls on Evreux each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C