Visitors to Giverny are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours. A top sight in the city is Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Giverny
- The closest major airport is in Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Giverny
The city's cultural venues include Impressionism Museum and Monet House Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny. Additionally, you might want to add Church of Saint-Radegonde to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Giverny. Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Dîme de Giverny - Amenities at this guesthouse include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Giverny
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Giverny is 970.10 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C