Saint-Marcel has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and coffeehouses. Welcoming and relaxing, this riverfront city also attracts visitors with its bars and gardens.
- There are 2 Saint-Marcel hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, while October tends to be the cheapest
Staying in Saint-Marcel
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Hôtel Restaurant Baryton, averaging GBP 104.42 per night.
Dressing for Saint-Marcel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Saint-Marcel each year