Visitors can enjoy all that Lyons-la-Foret has to offer including the spas and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its countryside and cosy setting. A top sight in the area is Rouen Cathedral.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Lyons-la-Foret
- The closest major airport is in Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (BVA-Beauvais), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lyons-la-Foret
Rouen Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Chateau Gaillard and Lery-Poses Golf in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Lyons-la-Foret. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel de La Licorne & Spa Nuxe is located in central Lyons-la-Foret. This 4-star hotel in Lyons-la-Foret features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Camping Saint Paul is located in the heart of Lyons-la-Foret. This campsite in Lyons-la-Foret features an outdoor pool, free parking and a coffee shop.
- Hôtel Le Grand Cerf & Spa Nuxe is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Lyons-la-Foret features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Lyons-la-Foret
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Lyons-la-Foret gets about 32 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C