Search Hotels in Pont-de-L'Arche
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 16 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 19 Aug 2020
Pocket Guide: Pont-de-L'Arche
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Pont-de-L'Arche has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
Staying in Pont-de-L'Arche
You may enjoy a stay at Hotel de la Tour for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Hotel de la Tour, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Pont-de-L'Arche
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Pont-de-L'Arche each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Pont-de-L'Arche?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pont-de-L'Arche, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Pont-de-L'Arche?
Pont-de-L'Arche Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pont-de-L'Arche by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pont-de-L'Arche Airports
- Accommodation near Pont-de-L'Arche Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pont-de-L'Arche
- Choose Your Pont-de-L'Arche Hotel Style
- Search Pont-de-L'Arche Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pont-de-L'Arche
- Hotels Near Pont-de-L'Arche, Normandy
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends