Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Pacy-sur-Eure. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
Staying in Pacy-sur-Eure
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy Hôtel Altina.
Dressing for Pacy-sur-Eure
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Pacy-sur-Eure gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year