Search Hotels in Toronto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Toronto
4/5Very Good!(483 area reviews)
Find fabulous museums and galleries among the immense architecture in this town center, a global leader in design and innovation.
4/5Very Good!(5 area reviews)
You might take some time to check out the abundant dining options in Scarborough. Spend some time visiting top spots like Toronto Zoo, and catch the metro at McCowan Station or Scarborough Centre Station to see more of the area.
3.5/5Good!(15 area reviews)
Travellers love North York for its popular shops, and you can see more of Toronto by jumping on the metro at Sheppard West Station or Wilson Station. You might spend time checking out top sights like Yorkdale Shopping Centre and Downsview Park.
3.5/5Good!(44 area reviews)
It may be close to the big city but this small town retains its identity with serene parkland and beautiful coastline.
Toronto Entertainment District
Travellers choose Toronto Entertainment District for its popular aquarium. Hop aboard the metro at King St West at John St East Side Stop or King St West at John St West Side Stop and check out top sights like CN Tower.
Travellers to Toronto give high marks for the theatre, fascinating museums and renowned art. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its architecture, entertainment and shopping. Top sights in the city include Hockey Hall of Fame, Royal Alexandra Theatre and Nathan Phillips Square.
- There are 2027 hotels and other accommodation options in Toronto
- The closest major airport is in Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Toronto
Known for its theatres, museums and art, the city's cultural venues include Hockey Hall of Fame, Royal Alexandra Theatre and Princess of Wales Theatre. Attractions like Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, Canada's Wonderland and Toronto Zoo are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Nathan Phillips Square, CN Tower and Harbourfront Centre.
In Mississauga, you can choose from 2027 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Making Waves Boatel - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Downtown Toronto can enjoy access to free breakfast and a marina, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- The St. Regis Toronto - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Financial District features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Shangri-la hotel Toronto - This 5-star hotel in Toronto Entertainment District features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Other favourite sights in Toronto include Scotiabank Arena, Toronto Eaton Centre and St. Lawrence Market. Popular places to see outside the city include Toronto Premium Outlets, 23 mi/37.1 km from the heart of the city, and Oshawa Centre, which is 30.1 mi (48.5 km) away.
Getting around Toronto
With so many ways to get around, seeing Toronto is easy. Nearby metro stations include St Andrew Station, King Station and Osgoode Station. If you want to journey outside the area, hop aboard a train from Toronto Union Station, Toronto Exhibition Station or Toronto Bloor Station.
Dressing for Toronto
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -8°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Toronto is 34 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Toronto?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Toronto, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Toronto?
What's the best place to stay for families in Toronto?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Toronto?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Toronto?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Toronto?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Toronto?
What's the best high-end hotel in Toronto?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Toronto?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Toronto?
Toronto Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Toronto by Star Rating
- Hotels near Toronto Airports
- Areas of Toronto
- Accommodation near Toronto Attractions
- More accommodation types in Toronto
- Choose Your Toronto Hotel Style
- Search Toronto Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Toronto
- Hotels Near Toronto, Ontario
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends