Get an overview of this hotelTraditional elegance near Toronto International
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
Easy airport access
This hotel is only 2 kilometers (1 mile) from Toronto Pearson International Airport via a complimentary airport shuttle. The CN Tower and Toronto's downtown core are 22 kilometers (14 miles) away.
The Westin Toronto Airport's signature 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® offers modern fitness equipment. Guests can also enjoy complimentary access to an indoor swimming pool.
All guestrooms at The Westin Toronto Airport feature the Heavenly Bed® and Heavenly Shower and Bath®, as well as LED TVs. Wireless Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin Toronto Airport
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
This traditional hotel welcomes business travelers and vacationers. Opening December 2016, the new Atmosphere Restaurant and Crosswinds Restaurant and Bar both overlook the lobby and create a buzz of activity. The bright open lobby provides comfortable seating to relax or work with available computers, printers, faxing, copying services and complimentary internet access for guests. The hotel has 20,000 square feet (1,858 square meters) of meeting space, with 20 fully equipped meeting/conference rooms. The 24-hour fitness center includes an indoor pool with skylights, and a sundeck with poolside menu service. A complimentary roundtrip airport shuttle service is available 24 hours a day. Self-parking is also available (surcharge).
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Indoor pool
- Free airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 290
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 20
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 9.99 per night ), Wired internet access ( CAD 9.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A Buffet breakfast (surcharge) is available daily from 7:00 AM to 11 AM in the restaurant.
Room service is available (24 hours).
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 22 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
- Bristol Place Toronto Airport
- Bristol Westin
- Toronto Airport Westin
- Westin Bristol
- Westin Bristol Place
- Westin Bristol Place Hotel
- Westin Bristol Place Hotel Toronto Airport
- Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport
- Westin Bristol Toronto Airport
- Westin Toronto Airport
- Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport Hotel
We should mention
Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.