- Nathan Phillips Square
- 6 min walk
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- 6 min walk
- Toronto Eaton Centre
- 7 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Toronto's Financial District neighbourhood, The St. Regis Toronto is in the city centre and near the beach. Hockey Hall of Fame and Royal Alexandra Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit PATH Underground Shopping Mall and Toronto Eaton Centre. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, or check out an event or a game at Scotiabank Arena.Visit our Toronto travel guide
- Nathan Phillips Square - 6 min walk
- Hockey Hall of Fame - 6 min walk
- Toronto Eaton Centre - 7 min walk
- Royal Alexandra Theatre - 8 min walk
- Scotiabank Arena - 9 min walk
- King Station - 4 min walk
- Toronto Union Station - 7 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Louix Louis – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Astor Lounge – Cocktail bar offering local cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
The St. Regis Toronto
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 25 lb/11 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Trump International Hotel Tower Toronto
- Trump International Tower Toronto
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Toronto
- St. Regis Toronto Hotel
- St. Regis Toronto
- The St. Regis Toronto Hotel
- The St. Regis Toronto Toronto
- The St. Regis Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Had a wonderful stay everything was Amazing and beautiful loved it