Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Toronto hotel in Toronto Entertainment District, walk to CN Tower
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Toronto hotel is located near the airport, within a 10-minute walk of Second City and CN Tower. Rogers Centre and Hockey Hall of Fame are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and 2 bars/lounges. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a health club, a snack bar/deli and a sauna are on-site.
All 394 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus room service (during limited hours) and plasma TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee/tea makers, free bottled water and hairdryers.
Hyatt Regency Toronto
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hyatt Regency Toronto provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a nearby snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and gift shops/news stands. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Hyatt Regency Toronto is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 18
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1990
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 394
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 20
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 0.00 )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Plasma TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hyatt Regency Toronto has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 100 per accommodation, per day (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay).
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: CAD50.00 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD28.00 for adults and CAD28.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD100 per accommodation, per day (maximum CAD100.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD25.0 per night
- Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Toronto
- Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Hyatt Regency
We should mention
Children aged 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.