Search Hotels in Thapae, Chiang Mai
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Thapae, Chiang Mai
You could be seeing lower prices
Thapae is an historic neighbourhood known for its major shopping area. You might consider a stop at Chiang Mai Night Bazaar while you're checking out the city. Book your hotel now and use Thapae as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Chiang Mai.
Staying in Thapae
You’ll find plenty of accommodation choices in this walkable, upmarket neighbourhood and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Away Chiang Mai Thapae Resort - A Vegetarian Retreat: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free self-parking. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- Kate and Hasu Boutique Chiangmai: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- De Chai the Deco Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring an outdoor pool, a poolside bar and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Thapae might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodation options to consider in Chiang Mai. Chang Moi is a neighbourhood known for its major shopping area and interesting historical sites. This neighbourhood is home to 106 hotels and other accommodation options, including these top choices:
- V Lodge: 3-star guesthouse with free breakfast, a rooftop terrace and free WiFi, 15-minute walk from Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center. Expedia travellers like this guesthouse's comfortable rooms and central location.
- My Chiang Mai Boutique Lodge: 3-star hotel with an outdoor pool, a poolside bar and free WiFi, 11-minute walk from Wat Chiang Man. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Exploring Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center, Art in Paradise and Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Thapae. A visit to Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is also worth the trip when you're in the neighbourhood.
Plan a stop at Muang Mai Market or Warorot Market in Chang Moi, a neighbourhood nearby.